Win 4 Gold Class Movie Tickets*
No matter how old you are, movies can have a huge impact on the way we see the world – and our ourselves. Whether it’s Dory reminding us to “Just keep swimming!” (Finding Nemo), Andy telling us to “Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin” (Shawshank Redemption), or Yoda’s “Do. Or do not. There is no try.” (Star Wars: Episode V), some of the best motivational moments can be found on the big screen.
If you would like to win 4 Gold Class movie tickets* valued at $160.00, tell us your favourite inspirational movie line, and why. And if you’re a subscriber to our eNewsletter, you could also win a $100 food and beverage voucher to go with your Gold Class tickets. Good luck! Please see below for competition terms and conditions.
*COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter the “Win 4 Gold Class Movie Tickets” competition and the associated prize draw form part of the conditions of entry.
- The prize is four (4) Gold Class movie tickets valued at $160.00. The winner will also receive a Bonus prize of a $100.00 food and beverage voucher if they are a subscriber to the Homeloans eNewsletter.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia who are over 18 years of age and who are not a member of the category of persons listed in clause 9.
- To enter the competition, entrants must have ‘liked’ the Homeloans Facebook page and posted their entry as a ‘comment’ on the competition Facebook post, OR have submitted their name, email address, phone number and entry via the form on this page on our website at this link, by 11.59 PM (AEDT) on Sunday 19 March 2017.
- To be eligible for the Bonus prize of a $100.00 food and beverage voucher, the entrant must be a subscriber to the Homeloans eNewsletter at the time of the prize draw. Entrants can subscribe to the Homeloans eNewsletter at this link.
- Competition commences at 9.00 AM (AEDT) on Monday 13 February 2017 and closes at 11.59 PM (AEDT) on Sunday 19 March 2017. Any entry received beyond this time will not be eligible and will not be placed in the draw.
- There can be only one competition entry per person.
- Homeloans takes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Employees of Homeloans, their families and associated companies are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter is Homeloans Ltd, ABN 55 095 034 003, Level 5, 50 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the content of any entry for the purpose of future promotions.
- Entry to the prize draw constitutes for the Promoter to use the entrant’s contact details for future marketing activities conducted by the Promoter. If you do not wish to be contacted by the Promoter for future marketing purposes, please advise the Promoter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winner of the 4 Gold Class movie tickets will be selected from all eligible entries received as being the most inspirational. If the winner is a subscriber to the Homeloans eNewsletter at the time of the draw, they will also receive a Bonus prize of a $100.00 food and beverage voucher. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if the winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn.
- The winner of the 4 Gold Class movie tickets will be decided on Monday 20 March 2017 and will be notified by Facebook message within five working days from the competition closing.
- The winners’ name will be published on the April 2017 Homeloans eNewsletter, on Homeloans’ Facebook page and may also be published on Homeloans social media channels.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.
- In the event that the prize item is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value.
- Except with the consent of the Promoter, prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.