Win Bunnings Vouchers and an Energizer Headlight
We have our winners! This competition is now closed.
Thank you for your interest in participating on our “Win Bunnings Vouchers” competition for Father’s Day 2017. Here are our lucky winners who submitted videos on how they can improve their dads’ man caves:
- Andrea Pocock, 1st Prize: $300 Bunnings Vouchers
- Jodie Farnsworth, 2nd Prize: $100 Bunnings Vouchers
- Rachel Love, 3rd Prize: Energizer Headlight valued at $48.99
Is there anything more enticing to Aussie blokes than retreating to a man cave after a hard day at the office, on the tools, or out on the farm? We’re talking about a garage, spare bedroom or shed that’s free of scatter cushions and scented candles. A place where coffee cups can pile up in the sink and there’s no one to flick the sports channel over to watch Real Housewives.
This Father’s Day, encourage your dad to have a little “him time” in his own private mantuary (see what we did there?) and you could win a $300 Bunnings voucher!*
All you need to do is upload a brief video (maximum 30 seconds) to the comment section of this Facebook post explaining what your dad needs to create the perfect man cave.
Does he need a fan to keep his man space cool while he watches the Ashes this summer? Or a stainless steel, double glazed bar fridge to chill his beers? Perhaps a new tool kit, or shelves to store his prized rugby memorabilia?
The three best videos, as determined by our panel of Top Homeloans Dad Judges, will win the following prizes:
$300 Bunnings gift card
$100 Bunnings gift card
Energizer Vision HD + Focus Headlight valued at $48.99
We’re looking for the most creative, family-friendly entries so please keep the content clean!
Competition commences at 9.00 AM (AEST) on Tuesday 8 August 2017 and concludes at 11.59 PM (AEST) on Sunday 27 August 2017. Any entry received after this time will not be eligible. (See below for more T&Cs).
Winners of the prizes will be decided on Friday 1 September 2017 and will be notified by email within ten (10) days from the competition closing.
*Competition Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter “Win Bunnings Vouchers”, Homeloans’ 2017 Father’s Day video competition and conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia who are over 18 years of age and who are not a member of the category of persons listed in clause 5.
- Competition commences at 9.00 AM (AEST) on Tuesday 8 August 2017 and concludes at 11.59 PM (AEST) on Sunday 27 August 2017. Any entry received after this time will not be eligible.
- There is to be only one competition entry per person.
- Homeloans takes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Employees and contractors of Homeloans and associated companies and their families are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter is Homeloans Ltd, ABN 55 095 034 003; Australian Credit Licence 247829 with its corporate office located at Level 9, 45 Clarence St, Sydney NSW 2000.
- To enter the competition, entrants must have ‘Liked’ the Facebook business page of Homeloans and comment/provide a video post entry under the comment section of this Facebook post explaining what their father needs to create the perfect “man cave”. The video must have a maximum duration of 30 seconds as per the requirements of the competition.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the content of any entry for the purpose of future promotions.
- Video entries must be an original, artistic submission from entrants and must not:
- In its content or by being submitted as an entry, infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of another party. If an entrant has doubts about whether they may infringe a third party’s intellectual property rights, they must not include the material;
- Include any image or voice of another person without that person’s express content. Entrant’s warrant that if any such content is included, they have obtained the express content of the relevant person;
- Contain any material that is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive or inappropriate (which includes, without limitation, any content involving nudity, malice, excessive violence or swearing) in the opinion of the Promoter or contrary to Facebook’s Community Standards; and
- In its content or by being submitted as an entry, breach any law or breach any legal obligation or duty to any person.
- Video entries must also comply to Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. In its absolute discretion, the Promoter may reject or disqualify an entry if it:
- Does not comply with these competition terms and Facebook Terms and Policies including the terms when you agree to when you use Facebook, information received on Facebook and what’s not allowed to be published on Facebook; and
- Is incomplete, inappropriate, indecipherable or non-compliant to the length requirement (see clause 7).
- Entry to the competition constitutes consent for the Promoter to use the entrant’s contact details for future marketing activities conducted by the Promoter. If you do not wish to be contacted by the Promoter for future marketing purposes, please advise by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winner of the abovementioned prizes will be selected from all eligible video entries received as being the most creative, authentic and best explains their father’s ideal man cave. The following are the prizes provided by the Promoter:
- Second prize is a Bunnings Gift Card valued at AUD $100.00.
- Third prize is an Energizer Vision HD + Focus Headlight valued at AUD $48.99.
- The prizes are awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if any of the winners are unable to be contacted after a reasonable period, their prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be selected.
- Winners of the prizes will be decided on Friday 1 September 2017 and will be notified by email within ten (10) days from the competition closing. The winners’ names will be published in the September 2017 Homeloans eNewsletter and may also be published on the Promoter’s social media channels.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.
- In the event that the prize item is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value.
- Except with the consent of the Promoter, prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.