Win a $300 Freedom Furniture Gift Card
How would you spend a $300 gift card from Freedom Furniture?
Fluffy new towels for the bathroom, or perhaps tableware to replace your chipped, mismatched plates? Do you need a comfy new mattress or sofa? Or do you want to put it towards those pendant lights you’ve had your eye on?
If you would like to spoil yourself at Freedom Furniture, then read on to find out how you can enter the competition!
The Homeloans Homebuyer Barometer Survey has attracted hundreds of entries so far, and already we’ve gathered some interesting information, including:
- 57 per cent of respondents bought their first home aged 25-34
- 7 per cent took 1-5 years to save for a deposit for their first home
- 83 per cent saved their own money for their deposit
- 37 per cent teamed up with their partners to buy their first home
Stay tuned as we’ll be posting results of the survey in the next few days!
We’d love to hear about your experiences, and, with the competition closing at 11.59 PM (AEST) on Sunday 30 April 2017, you still have time to share your homebuyer story and go into the draw for a $300 Freedom Furniture Gift Card!
Whoever writes the most creative entry will be walking into their nearest Freedom Furniture with a voucher in their hand! Your survey responses will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
*Competition Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter Homeloans’ ‘Win a $300 Freedom Furniture Gift Card’ competition and conditions of entry.
- The prize is a $300 Freedom Furniture Gift Card. Click here to view the published terms and conditions of the Freedom Furniture Gift Card from the Freedom.com.au website.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia who are over 18 years of age and who complete the ‘Homeloans Homebuyer Barometer (Survey) 2017’ and who are not a member of the category of persons lists in clause 7.
- To enter the competition, the completed survey must be submitted via the link provided on homehub.homeloans.com.au. To be considered valid, the entrant must complete their name and contact details in the appropriate sections of the Survey.
- Competition commences at 9.00 AM (AEDT) on Monday 27 March 2017 and concludes at 11.59 PM (AEST) on Sunday 30 April 2017. Any survey received after this time will not be eligible.
- There is to be only one competition entry per person.
- Homeloans takes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Employees and contractors of Homeloans and associated companies and their families are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter is Homeloans Ltd, ABN 55 095 034 003; Australian Credit Licence No 247829; Level 5, 50 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the content of any entry for the purpose of future promotions.
- Entry to the competition constitutes consent for the Promoter to use the entrant’s contact details for future marketing activities conducted by Homeloans Ltd. If you do not wish to be contacted by the Promoter for future marketing purposes, please advise Homeloans Ltd by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The winner of the prize will be selected from all eligible survey entries received as being the most creative from the question: “How would you spend your Freedom Furniture Gift Card?”
- The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if the winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be selected.
- The winner of the prize will be decided on Monday 01 May 2017 and will be notified by email within ten (10) days from the competition closing. The winner’s name will be published in the May 2017 Homeloans eNewsletter and may also be published on Homeloans’ social media channels.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.
- In the event that the prize item is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value.
- Except with the consent of the Promoter, prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.