Win a $250 WISH Card
Complete the short Homeloans 2017 Tax Refund Survey and you could WIN a $250 WISH Gift Card! Redeemable at all participating Woolworths Group stores and online, use it to spoil yourself, or pay it forward to someone in need.
Competition commences at 9.00am (AEST) on Monday 15 May 2017 and concludes at 9.00pm (AEST) on Sunday 18 June 2017. Any survey received after this time will not be eligible in the prize draw.
Your responses will be treated with utmost confidentiality. Please read below the competition terms and conditions.
*Competition Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter Homeloans’ ‘Win a $250 WISH Card’ competition and the associated prize draw form part of the conditions of entry.
- The prize is a $250 WISH Gift Card. Click here to view the published terms and conditions of the WISH Gift Card from the Woolworths Limited’s Gift Cards website.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia who are over 18 years of age and who completed the ‘Homeloans 2017 Tax Refund Survey’ and who are not a member of the category of persons lists in clause 7.
- To enter the prize draw, the completed survey must be submitted via the link provided on homehub.homeloans.com.au. To be considered valid, the entrant must complete their name and contact details in the appropriate sections of the survey.
- Competition commences at 9.00am (AEST) on Monday 15 May 2017 and concludes at 9.00pm (AEST) on Sunday 18 June 2017. Any survey received after this time will not be eligible in the prize draw.
- There is to be only one competition entry per person.
- Homeloans takes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Employees and contractors of Homeloans and associated companies and their families are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter is Homeloans Ltd, ABN 55 095 034 003; Australian Credit Licence No 247829; Level 5, 50 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the content of any entry for the purpose of future promotions.
- Entry to the competition constitutes consent for the Promoter to use the entrant’s contact details for future marketing activities conducted by Homeloans Ltd. If you do not wish to be contacted by the Promoter for future marketing purposes, please advise Homeloans Ltd by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if the winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be selected.
- The prize draw will be conducted on Monday 19 June 2017 at the Homeloans Office at Level 5, 50 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000.
- The winner will be notified by email within 10 days from the competition closing. The winner’s name will be published in the July 2017 Homeloans eNewsletter and may also be published on Homeloans’ social media channels.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.
- In the event that the prize item is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value.
- Except with the consent of the Promoter, prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.