Win a $250 RedBalloon voucher for Mother’s Day
Mums love dishing out advice – whether we want it or not. Sometimes it’s annoying: (“If you stopped eating biscuits, you’d lose weight.” As she chomps into a Chocolate Monte.) Sometimes it’s hilarious: (“Don’t forget to wear clean undies in case you get hit by a car.” Like the ambos will care!) Most of the time it’s useful. And it’s ALWAYS well-meant. What’s the best piece of advice you ever received from your mum or mother-figure? Like our Facebook page and post (comment) your answer on our Facebook post for a chance to win a $250 RedBalloon voucher*.
* COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter Homeloans’ ‘Win a $250 RedBalloon voucher for Mother’s Day!’ competition and the associated prize draw form part of the conditions of entry. Submission of an entry to the competition is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The prize is a RedBalloon voucher valued at $250.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age, residents of Australia and not a member of the category of persons listed in clause 8.
- To enter the competition, entrants must have ‘liked’ the Homeloans Facebook page and comment/provide a post as per the requirements by 5.00 PM (AEST) on Sunday 1 May 2016.
- Competition commences at 9.00 AM (AEST) on Monday 11 April 2016 and concludes at 5.00 PM (AEDT) on Sunday 1 May 2016.
- There is to be only one competition entry per person.
- Homeloans takes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Employees of Homeloans and their families, and residents of ACT and NSW are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter is Homeloans Ltd ABN 55 095 034 003. Level 5, 50 St Georges Tce, Perth WA 6000.
- All entries become the property of the Promoters. The Promoters reserve the right to use the content of any entry for the purpose of future promotions.
- The winner will be selected from all eligible entries received as being the most creative. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if the winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if the prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn.
- The winner will be decided on Monday 2 May 2016 and will be notified by Facebook message within three working days from the competition closing.
- Homeloans will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- Homeloans accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit.
- Homeloans’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoters make no representations or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.