Win a $200 Bunnings Gift Card!
If you could choose between a brand-new kitchen, an ensuite for your bedroom, a family-size swimming pool or new furniture for the whole house, which option would you pick?
It’s tough to only choose one – especially if you had an unlimited budget! – but that’s exactly what we’re asking fans to do in our latest competition!
Spring is the perfect time to give your home a mini-makeover. And we’re giving away a $200 Bunnings gift card to make it a little easier!
To enter, all you have to do is pick the one you want most!
Head over to our official Facebook Page and look for our pinned competition post. Then, pick your favourite from our four spring makeover options and tell us, in the comments, why it belongs in your home (in 50 words or less.)
The best response (as chosen by our judges) will WIN and be on their way to enjoying a more beautiful home.
So, will you soon be splashing around with your family, relaxing in your new plunge pool, enjoying a backyard meal or sprucing up your outdoor spaces? We can’t wait to see what you decide!
Vote now on Facebook to WIN!
‘React’ on our Facebook post for a chance to win a $200 Bunnings gift card* for your Spring Home Makeover.
Like and follow
‘Like’ and ‘Follow’ our Facebook Business Page: facebook.com/HomeloansLtd.
Vote and ‘react’ on Facebook
From our Facebook post, choose one “Which area would you spruce up if you were given an unlimited budget?” among the four photos. Vote using the following Facebook Reactions: ‘Like’, ‘Love’, ‘Haha’ or ‘Wow’.
Comment under your entry
Post or submit a ‘comment’ under our Facebook post similar to what you voted for from the photo options. Your ‘comment’ should respond to the question: “Which area would you spruce up if you were given an unlimited budget?” in 50 words or less. The ‘comment’ should explain the upgrade they voted for using one of the eligible Facebook Reactions and why they voted for it.
Share with your friends
We encourage you to ‘tag’ your Facebook friends and share our Facebook post. We love to hear which area in your home would you give a makeover.
*Competition Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter Homeloans’ ‘Spring Home Makeover’ competition and conditions of entry.
- Entry is free and the competition is open to residents of Australia (excluding ACT) who are over 18 years of age and who are not a member of the persons listed in clause 5.
- Competition commences at 9.00AM (AEST) on 10 September 2018 and concludes at 5.00 PM (AEST) on 30 September 2018. Any entry received after this time will not be eligible.
- There is to be only one competition entry per person.
- Homeloans takes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Employees and contractors of Homeloans and associated companies and their families are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter of this competition is Homeloans Ltd, ABN 55 095 034 003; Australian Credit Licence 247829; with its head office located at Level 9, 45 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- To enter the competition, entrants must:
- ‘Liked’ the official Facebook Business Page;
- Vote for one of the four Spring Home Makeover options by using Facebook Reactions.
Among the voting options, only the ‘Like’, ‘Love’, ‘Haha’ and ‘Wow’ Facebook Reactions will be considered as eligible entries. The following are the four endorsed voting options or choices for the Homeloans Spring Home Makeover competition with their corresponding Facebook Reactions:
- ‘Like’ = Kitchen
- ‘Love’ = Bathroom
- ‘Haha’ = Outdoor Pool
- ‘Wow’ = Furniture
Entrants who have ‘reacted’ to the post using the ‘Sad’ and ‘Angry’ Facebook Reactions will not be eligible for the competition.
- Provide a ‘comment’ under the Comments section of the official Facebook post for this competition. The ‘comment’ should respond to the question: ‘Which area would you spruce up if you were given an unlimited budget?’ in 50 words or less. The ‘comment’ should explain the upgrade they voted for using one of the eligible Facebook Reactions (see clause 8b) and why they voted for it.
- Entries must be an original and artistic submission from entrants and must not:
- Infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of another party. If an entrant has doubts about whether they may infringe a third party’s intellectual property rights, they must not include the material;
- Contain any words that are defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive or inappropriate (which includes, without limitation, any content involving nudity, malice, excessive violence, or swearing) in the opinion of the Promoter or contrary to Facebook’s Community Standards; and
- In its content or by being submitted as an entry, breach any law or breach any legal obligation or duty to any person.
- Post entries must also comply with Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. In its absolute discretion, the Promoter may reject or disqualify an entry if it does not comply with these competition terms and conditions, and Facebook’s Terms and Policies including the terms which you agree to when you use Facebook, terms of information received on Facebook and terms of what’s not allowed to be published on Facebook.
- This competition is or may be promoted across the Promoter’s social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter. It is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Twitter. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to any third-party social media networking services used by the Promoter to promote this competition. Upon entry, entrants hereby release Facebook, and/or Twitter from any and all liability associated with this competition administered by the Promoter.
- Entry to the competition constitutes consent for the Promoter to use the entrant’s contact details for future marketing activities conducted by Homeloans. If you do not wish to be contacted by the Promoter for future marketing purposes, please advise Homeloans by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The prize is a Bunnings Gift Voucher valued at $200.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Bunnings. Upon entry, entrants hereby release Bunnings and associated companies/brands from any and all liability associated with this competition administered by the Promoter.
- The winner of the prize will be selected from all eligible entries (see clause 8) by eligible entrants (see clause 7) received as being the most creative, authentic and best explains their response to the question: ‘Which area would you spruce up if you were given an unlimited budget?’, as determined by the Promoter.
- The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if the winner is unable to be contacted after fourteen (14) days, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be selected.
- The winner of the prize will be notified by a phone call from an endorsed representative of the Promoter, and/or by email within ten (10) days from the competition closing. The winner’s name may be published on the Promoter’s social media channels.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.
- In the event that the prize item is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value.
- Except within the consent of the Promoter, the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend this competition terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The modified competition terms and conditions will be automatically updated on this page. Amended terms will take effect immediately as soon as they have been published on this page.
- The Promoter may suspend or terminate this competition at any time by giving its entrants reasonable prior notice.
- For any questions or enquiries regarding the Homeloans ‘Spring Home Makeover’ competition, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.