Win a $200 Bunnings voucher
New native plants for the garden, or perhaps an outdoor setting for the patio? Do you need a new power tool to finish a DIY project you’ve been working on? Or have you been watching The Block and thought, “I can do that!”
Spring is definitely the time to get stuck in the garden, invest in some new Christmas decorations, and get the place ready for summer.
Tell us how you would spend a $200 gift card from Bunnings and you could be going on a shopping spree at Australia’s #1 gardening and hardware store. To enter, simply “Like” our Homeloans Facebook page (if you haven’t already done so) then leave a comment telling us what you would buy and why. Most creative entry wins. Good luck!
* COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter Homeloans’ “Win a $200 Bunnings voucher” competition and the associated prize draw form part of the conditions of entry. Submission of an entry to the competition is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The prize is a Bunnings voucher valued at $200.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia who are over 18 years of age and who is not a member of the category of persons listed in clause 8.
- To enter the competition, entrants must have ‘Liked’ the Homeloans Facebook page and comment/provide a post as per the requirements by 9.00 PM (AEDT) on Sunday 16 October 2016.
- Competition commences at 9.00 AM (AEST) on Monday 12 September 2016 and concludes at 9.00 PM (AEDT) on Sunday 16 October 2016. Any entry received after this time will not be eligible.
- There is to be only one competition entry per person.
- Homeloans takes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Employees of Homeloans and their families, and residents of ACT and NSW are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter is Homeloans Ltd ABN 55 095 034 003. Level 5, 50 St Georges Tce, Perth WA 6000.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the content of any entry for the purpose of future promotions.
- The winner will be selected from all eligible entries received as being the most creative. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if the winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if the prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn.
- The winner will be decided on Monday 17 October 2016 and will be notified by Facebook message within three working days from the competition closing.
- The winner’s name will be published in the November 2016 Homeloans e-newsletter, on Homeloans’ Facebook page and may also be published on Homeloans social media channels.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.
- In the event that the prize item is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value.
- Except with the consent of the Promoter, prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.