Second chance draw: Win a $50 Bunnings voucher
If you entered our popular ‘Win a $200 Bunnings voucher’ competition, the good news is that you still have an opportunity to win a $50 Bunnings voucher^ on our second chance draw! All you need to do is enter your name and contact details in the form below. It’s that simple! The competition commences at 10.00 AM (AEDT) on Monday 17 October 2016 and concludes at 11.00 PM (AEDT) on Wednesday 26 October 2016. Good luck!
^COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter Homeloans’ “Second Chance Draw: Win a $50 Bunnings Voucher” competition and the associated prize draw form part of the conditions of entry. Submission of an entry to the competition is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The prize is a Bunnings voucher valued at $50.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia who are over 18 years of age and who is not a member of the category of persons listed in clause 8, and who have submitted an entry during the recent ‘Win a $200 Bunnings voucher” competition that Homeloans Ltd has hosted on Facebook.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must complete the entry form. To be considered valid, the entrant must complete their name and contact details in the form.
- Competition commences at 10.00 AM (AEDT) on Monday 17 October 2016 and concludes at 11.00 PM (AEDT) on Wednesday 26 October 2016. Any entry received after this time will not be eligible.
- There is to be only one competition entry per person.
- Homeloans takes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Employees of Homeloans and their families, and residents of Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and New South Wales (NSW) are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter is Homeloans Ltd ABN 55 095 034 003. Level 5, 50 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the content of any entry for the purpose of future promotions.
- Entry to the prize draw constitutes consent for Homeloans Ltd to use the entrant’s contact details for future marketing activities conducted by Homeloans Ltd. If you do not wish to be contacted by Homeloans Ltd for future marketing purposes, please advise Homeloans Ltd by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The prize draw will be conducted on Thursday 29 October 2016 at the Homeloans Office at Level 5, 50 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000.
- The winner will be notified by email within 5 business days of the competition closing.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.
- In the event that the prize item is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value.
- Except with the consent of the Promoter, prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.