Kinderling kids radio
Kinderling is Australia’s only national, digital, free-to-air radio station produced for kids and their families. It’s also a smartphone app; a forum for parents and carers; a source of local, national and international news; and a 24-hour broadcaster of music that’s not only great for the little ones in your life but also big kids. I mean, who doesn’t want to listen to a lullaby version of Prince’s Purple Rain?!
Kinderling kids radio program schedule
Whether you need a soothing lullaby to help get the kids to sleep, or an upbeat playlist for a children’s birthday party, Kinderling has it sorted.
- We Are The Champions: Music to help you do your best, have fun and be a great sport on a Saturday morning. Saturdays 8am to 10am.
- I’m Awake!: Music and stories for early risers. A calm welcome to the day. Every morning from 6am.
- Start Your Engines: An active soundtrack for getting the household up and out the door! Weekdays 7am to 9am.
- Play & Learn: Count, play, dance, discover. Every day is a chance to learn and grow together. Weekdays 9am to 12pm.
- Radio Playground: Stories, music and activities to spark the imagination. Weekdays 1pm to 3pm.
- Pick Me Up: Something for everyone on the after-school run. Safe, family-friendly music on the way home from school. Weekdays 3pm to 5pm.
- Settle Petal: Chilled out tunes and stories for the kids to relax into dinner, bath and bedtime routines. Evenings 5pm to 8pm.
- Sleepy Soundtrack: Soothing ambient music for the best bedtime ever. Nightly 8pm to 6am.
- Birthday Party: Celebrate the big day with our super-fun party tunes. Saturdays 10am to 12pm.
- Regression Session with Barry Divola: Hear famous grown-ups share their favourite songs and stories from childhood. Sundays 12pm to 1pm.
- Saturday Rewind: A Kinderling selection of music and songs for the child in every grown-up. Saturdays and Sundays 12pm to 1pm.
- We Are Family: Tunes for the tribe – your soundtrack to an uncomplicated weekend afternoon. And tune in for a Mix Tape every Sunday at 2:30pm! Weekends 1pm to 3pm.
- Digital Disco: It’s time to dance! Turn the music up and dance like no-one’s watching on a disco-tastic weekend afternoon. Weekends 3pm to 5pm.
- Kids in the Kitchen: Cooking, eating and dancing at breakfast time. Sundays 8am to 10am.
- Sunday Headspace: Sounds, words and music to spark big ideas in little people. Sundays 10am to 12pm.
- We Was Robbed: The week’s sport dished up with HG Nelson & Chris Taylor. Saturdays 8am to 10am.