Win a $200 Adrenalin voucher for Father’s Day
If your dad were a TV or movie character, who would he be?
Does he have the same sense of humour as Phil Dunphy (Modern Family) or is he more of a stoic hero like Atticus Finch (To Kill A Mockingbird)? Was he a hardworking man like Howard Cunningham (Happy Days) or more of an old-school disciplinarian like Don Vito (The Godfather) or Darth Vader (Star Wars)?!
Whether your dad is prone to saying, “This is going straight to the pool room” like Darryl Kerrigan (The Castle), or reminds you of a superhero – be it Batman or Mr Incredible – we want to hear about it.
Tell us which TV or movie character most resembles your dad and you could win a $200 voucher* from Australia’s #1 gift website Adrenalin. Choose from hundreds of high-octane experiences like supercar driving, skydiving or swimming with sharks or, for something a little more sedate, gourmet hampers and massage treatments.
* COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter Homeloans’ ‘Win a $200 Adrenalin voucher for Father’s Day!’ competition and the associated prize draw form part of the conditions of entry. Submission of an entry to the competition is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The prize is an Adrenalin voucher valued at $200.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age, residents of Australia and not a member of the category of persons listed in clause 8.
- To enter the competition, entrants must have ‘liked’ the Homeloans Facebook page and comment/provide a post as per the requirements by 5.00 PM (AEST) on Thursday 25 August 2016.
- Competition commences at 9.00 AM (AEST) on Monday 25 July 2016 and concludes at 5.00 PM (AEST) on Thursday 25 August 2016. Any entry received after this time will not be eligible.
- There is to be only one competition entry per person.
- Homeloans takes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Employees of Homeloans and their families, and residents of ACT and NSW are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter is Homeloans Ltd ABN 55 095 034 003. Level 5, 50 St Georges Tce, Perth WA 6000.
- All entries become the property of the Promoters. The Promoters reserve the right to use the content of any entry for the purpose of future promotions.
- The winner will be selected from all eligible entries received as being the most creative. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if the winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if the prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn.
- The winner will be decided on Monday 29 August 2016 and will be notified by Facebook message within five working days from the competition closing.
- The winner’s name will be published in the September 2016 Homeloans e-newsletter, on Homeloans’ Facebook page and may also be published on Homeloans social media channels.
- Homeloans will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- Homeloans accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit.
- Homeloans’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoters make no representations or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.
- In the event that the prize item is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value.
- Except with the consent of the Promoter, prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.