Win a $250 JB Hi-Fi Gift Card
Complete the short Generational Property Ladder Survey and you will automatically go into the draw to WIN a $250 gift card from Australia’s largest home entertainment retailer – JB Hi-Fi! Stock up on new release DVDs, invest in a fitness tracker or put it towards that new laptop or drone you’ve been eyeing off!
Please read below the competition terms and conditions*. Thank you and good luck!
Take part in our survey!
Answer the Homeloans 2018 Generational Property Ladder Survey for your chance to win.*
Answer the survey
Answer the Homeloans 2018 Generational Property Ladder Survey. ENTER HERE .
Provide your contact details
Within the survey, to be eligible for the $250 JB Hi-Fi Gift Card draw, ensure you provide your complete contact details – name, postcode, email, and phone/mobile number.
Share with your friends
Help us with our research. Share this survey with your family and friends!
*Competition Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter the Homeloans 2018 Generational Property Ladder Survey: “Win a $250 JB Hi-Fi Gift Card” competition and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter of this competition is Homeloans Ltd, ABN 55 095 034 003; Australian Credit Licence 247829; with its head office located at Level 9, 45 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia who are over 18 years of age and who have completed the “Homeloans 2018 Generational Property Ladder Survey” and who are not a person as outlined in clause 3.
- Employees and their families and contractors of Homeloans Ltd and associated companies, and residents of the Australian Capital Territory, are ineligible to enter.
- Competition commences at 9.00 AM (AEST) on Friday 15 June 2018 and concludes at 9.00 PM (AEST) on Sunday 15 July 2018. Any survey entry received after this time will not be eligible. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online survey entry is received by the Promoter, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- There is to be only one competition entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person is invalid and will not be accepted unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries including survey entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition and/or the Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants using multiple email addresses or postal addresses to register single or multiple entries.
- To enter the competition prize draw, the completed “Homeloans 2018 Generational Property Ladder Survey” must be submitted via the online link provided on HomeHub. To be considered valid and eligible, the entrant must complete their contact details – namely, their complete name, postcode, email address, and contact number (phone or mobile) – in the appropriate section of the survey.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the content of any entry for the purpose of future marketing promotions. By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of their personal information in order to process and contact the entrant anytime during and after the competition period.
- Entry to the competition constitutes consent for the Promoter to use the entrant’s contact details for future marketing activities conducted by Homeloans. If you do not wish to be contacted by the Promoter for future marketing purposes, please advise the Promoter by sending an email to email@example.com. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to the Promoter.
- This competition is or may be promoted across the Promoter’s social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter and Google+ (Google Plus). It is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter and Google. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to the aforementioned third-party social media networking services. Upon entry, entrants hereby release Facebook, Twitter and/or Google from any and all liability associated with this competition administered by the Promoter.
- Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by JB Hi-Fi. Upon entry, entrants hereby release JB Hi-Fi Limited and associated companies/brands from any and all liability associated during the conduct of this competition administered by the Promoter. The winner of the prize may contact JB Hi-Fi upon acceptance of the prize for any prize-related queries and must have read and agreed to their terms and conditions (see clause 14).
- The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if the winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be selected.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of eligible entries (see clause 9) received in accordance with these competition terms and conditions. The prize draw will be conducted on Monday 16 July 2018.
- The winner of the prize will be notified by email within ten (10) days from the competition prize draw. The winner’s name will be published on the competition page on HomeHub, in the August 2018 Homeloans eNewsletter, and may also be published on the Promoter’s social media channels.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the competition period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. If a prize is returned to the Promoter because it could not be delivered to the address provided, the Promoter cannot guarantee that it will be able to resend the prize to the winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the entrant as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. The Promoter also accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to the prize items in transit.
- The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to the entrant or any other person’s computer device/s relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this competition. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with this competition.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.
- In the event that the prize item is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements (see clause 14). Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- Except within the consent of the Promoter, the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If an entrant uses any form of software or third-party application to enter multiple times (including scripting software), organises for a third party to enter on their behalf in breach of these terms and conditions, or enters using incorrect contact details, his or her entry will be deemed invalid. If such an entrant wins the prize, the entrant must immediately return the prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine whether an entrant has breached this clause. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm such. Entrants must provide whatever documents the Promoter requires upon request.
- Entrants are responsible for any cost associated with accessing the promotional website for this competition and its online survey. Access to those sites are dependent on the entrant’s Internet Service Provider.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend this competition’s terms and conditions at any time with or without prior notice. The modified competition terms and conditions will be automatically updated on this page and on our blog site, HomeHub. Amended terms will take effect immediately as soon as they have been published on this page.
- The Promoter may suspend or terminate, temporarily or permanently, this competition at any time with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud), or if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under common law.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- For any questions or enquiries regarding the Homeloans 2018 Generational Property Ladder Survey: “Win a $250 JB Hi-Fi Gift Card” competition, please send us an email at email@example.com.