Win a $300 Freedom Voucher
We have a winner! This competition is now closed.
Thank you for your interest to participate in our #HomeloansDinnerParty!
Congratulations to the lucky winner of a $300 Freedom Gift Card, Shell Houghton.
Whether it’s a sunset barbeque or late night dinner party, spring is the season for entertaining and we want to help you host the perfect event!
A case of France’s best Champagne? School friends you haven’t seen in ages? A celebrity DJ? Tell us what your ideal dinner party would include and you could have a chance to win a $300 voucher from Australia’s favourite furniture and home decorating store – Freedom.
To enter, simply tag 5 friends you would invite to your dinner party and ask them to “Like” our Homeloans page. Then let us know what’s on your wishlist. It’s that easy!
Most creative entry wins. Good luck!
Tag, dine and shine! Join the #HomeloansDinnerParty*
Like and follow
STEP 1: First, ‘like’ our Facebook business page: facebook.com/HomeloansLtd.
Comment your entry
Tag your friends
STEP 3: ‘Tag’ or mention at least five (5) Facebook friends with your post entry.* We encourage you to ‘tag’ friends you’d like to invite to your dinner party!
Use the hashtag
STEP 4: With your post entry*, include the hashtag “#HomeloansDinnerParty”.
*Competition Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter “Homeloans Dinner Party Competition” and conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia who are over 18 years of age and who are not a member of the persons listed in clause 5.
- Competition commences at 9.00 AM (AEDT) on Monday 9 October 2017 and concludes at 11.59 PM (AEDT) on Sunday 29 October 2017. Any entry received after this time will not be eligible.
- There is to be only one competition entry per person.
- Homeloans takes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Employees and contractors of Homeloans and associated companies and their families are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter is Homeloans Ltd, ABN 55 095 034 003; Australian Credit Licence 247829; with its corporate office located at Level 5, 50 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000.
- To enter the competition, entrants must have successfully performed the following actions on the Facebook Business page of Homeloans:
- ‘Liked’ the official Facebook business page;
- Provided a ‘comment’ post entry under the comments section of the official post on Facebook about this competition. The post should respond to the question: “My ideal dinner party would include ___.”;
- Included the hashtag “#HomeloansDinnerParty” anywhere in the ‘comment’ post entry; and
- Involved at least five (5) Facebook friends by ‘tagging’ them on the ‘comment’ post entry. This step is not mandatory for each entry. Entrants are only encouraged to ‘tag’ their Facebook friends to join the “#HomeloansDinnerParty” competition.
- Post entries must be an original and artistic submission from entrants and must not:
- In its content or by being submitted as a ‘comment’ post entry, infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of another party. If an entrant has doubts about whether they may infringe a third party’s intellectual property rights, they must not include the material;
- Contain any words that are defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive or inappropriate (which includes, without limitation, any content involving nudity, malice, excessive violence or swearing) in the opinion of the Promoter or contrary to Facebook’s Community Standards; and
- In its content or by being submitted as an entry, breach any law or breach any legal obligation or duty to any person.
- Post entries must also comply with Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. In its absolute discretion, the Promoter may reject or disqualify an entry if it does not comply with these competition terms and conditions, and Facebook’s Terms and Policies including the terms which you agree to when you use Facebook, information received on Facebook and what’s not allowed to be published on Facebook.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. The Promoter’s Facebook Business page only serves as the platform used to communicate or administer the competition. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
- Entry to the competition constitutes consent for the Promoter to use the entrant’s contact details for future marketing activities conducted by Homeloans. If you do not wish to be contacted by the Promoter for future marketing purposes, please advise Homeloans by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The prize is a Freedom Voucher (Gift Card) valued at AUD $300.00. Click here to view the published terms and conditions of the Freedom Gift Card from the Freedom.com.au website.
- The winner of the prize will be selected from all eligible ‘comment’ post entries received as being the most creative, authentic and best explains their response to the question: “My ideal dinner party would include ___.”
- The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if the winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be selected.
- The winner of the prize will be decided on Monday 30 October 2017 and will be notified by email within ten (10) days from the competition closing. The winner’s name will be published in this page on HomeHub, in the November 2017 Homeloans eNewsletter and may also be published on the Promoter’s social media channels.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.
- In the event that the prize item is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value.
- Except within the consent of the Promoter, the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend this competition terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The modified competition terms and conditions will be automatically updated on this page on our blog site, HomeHub. Amended terms will take effect immediately as soon as they have been published on this page.
- The Promoter may suspend or terminate this competition at any time by giving its entrants reasonable prior notice.
- For any questions or enquiries regarding the “Homeloans Dinner Party Competition”, please call 13 38 39 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.