Win a $300 WISH Gift Card
We have a winner! This competition is now closed.
Thank you for your interest to participate in our annual Homeloans Christmas Spending Survey!
Congratulations to the lucky winner of a $300 WISH Gift Card, Jarrod Myszka.
How much are you planning to spend on gifts this Christmas? Will you do most of your shopping online or at your favourite stores? Has your budget increased from last year to this year, or do you plan on spending less on family and friends – if at all?!
Complete our short, confidential Christmas Spending Survey for your chance to win a $300 WISH Gift Card!* Redeemable at all participating Woolworths Group stores including Big W and BWS, and online, a WISH Gift Card makes giving and receiving more fun.
Take part in our survey!
Answer the Homeloans 2017 Christmas Spending Survey for your chance to win.*
Answer the survey
Answer the Homeloans 2017 Christmas Spending Survey. ENTER HERE .
Provide your contact details
Within the survey, to be eligible for the $300 WISH Gift Card draw, ensure you provide your complete contact details – name, postcode, email, and phone/mobile number.
Share with your friends
Help us with our annual research. Share this survey with your family and friends!
*Competition Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter “Homeloans 2017 Christmas Spending Survey” and conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia who are over 18 years of age and who have completed the “Homeloans 2017 Christmas Spending Survey” and who are not a person as outlined in Clause 5.
- Competition commences at 9.00 AM (AEDT) on Wednesday 1 November 2017 and concludes at 11.59 PM (AEDT) on Sunday 3 December 2017. Any survey entry received after this time will not be eligible.
- There is to be only one competition entry per person.
- Homeloans takes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Employees and contractors of Homeloans and associated companies and their families are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter of this competition is Homeloans Ltd, ABN 55 095 034 003; Australian Credit Licence 247829; with its corporate office located at Level 5, 50 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000.
- To enter the prize draw, the completed “Homeloans 2017 Christmas Spending Survey” must be submitted via the link provided on HomeHub or via the survey link provided above. To be considered valid and eligible, the entrant must complete their contact details – namely, their complete name, postcode, email address and contact number (phone or mobile) – in the appropriate section of the survey.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the content of any entry for the purpose of future marketing promotions.
- Entry to the competition constitutes consent for the Promoter to use the entrant’s contact details for future marketing activities conducted by Homeloans Ltd. If you do not wish to be contacted by the Promoter for future marketing purposes, please advise Homeloans by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This competition is promoted on the Promoter’s social media channels, such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ (Google Plus). It is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter and Google. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to these third-party social media networking services. Upon entry, entrants hereby release Facebook, Twitter, and/or Google from any and all liability associated with this competition administered by the Promoter.
- The prize is a $300 WISH Gift Card. Please click here to view the published terms and conditions of the WISH Gift Card from the Woolworths Limited’s Gift Cards website. This competition is also not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Woolworths Limited.
- The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if the winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be selected.
- The prize draw will be conducted on Monday 4 December 2017 at the Homeloans Office at Level 5, 50 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000.
- The winner of the prize will be notified by email within ten (10) days from the competition closing. The winner’s name will be published in this page on HomeHub, in the December 2017 Homeloans eNewsletter and may also be published on the Promoter’s social media channels.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.
- In the event that the prize item is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value.
- Except within the consent of the Promoter, the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend this competition terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The modified competition terms and conditions will be automatically updated on this page on our blog site, HomeHub. Amended terms will take effect immediately as soon as they have been published on this page.
- The Promoter may suspend or terminate this competition at any time by giving its entrants reasonable prior notice
- For any questions or enquiries regarding the “Homeloans 2017 Christmas Spending Survey” competition, please call 13 38 39 or send us an email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.